I use these techniques to learn something as quickly as possible. The main thing is to create a Habit!
- If you want to be someone, be it. So if you are going to be a programmer, be it. Do what programmers do, write software. At the start, you will struggle a lot, but with experience, you will get better results and learn new skills.
- You must be passionate about the project. It should be interesting for you. This will give you the motivation to keep working on it.
- Finish something each day. Do a small task each day, and finish it. Use S.M.A.R.T. goals
- Do this for a minimum 30-90 days in a row to create a habit. People underestimate what they can do in the long run. It's a marathon, not a sprint.
- Split your marathon to small sprints. If you are writing software, create a Login and registration first as the first sprint, then dashboard and user account and so on. Each sprint should be around one or two weeks long. Try to do this for 30-90 days in your field of activity, and you will see great results in the end.